African Academy is a Private College in Gauteng, South Africa. All the latest news and vital information about the African Academy can be found on this page.
- Registration Number: 2008/FE08/004
- Institution Location: Gauteng
- Qualification Types:National CertificateOccupational Certificate
- Type of education institution: Private College
African Academy aims to provide good quality education and training. Along with offering a large variety of courses, learnerships are also awarded to deserving students. Finanacial assistance is provided to those students who are unable to afford the fees or have produced exceptional results. Financial assistance is awarded in the form of scholarships, loans, bursaries or merit awards.
African Academy Qualifications offered
- National N1 – N3 Certificates: Building and Civil Engineering
- National N1 – N3 Certificates: Electrical Engineering
- National N1 – N3 Certificates: Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Printing and Modelling
- Introduction Microbotics and Internet of Things (IOT)
- National Certificate for Multi-disciplinary Drawing Office Practice N4/N5
- Piping Draughting- Occupational Certificate (QCTO) NQF 5
- National Diploma: Structural Steelwork Detailing (NQF 5)
- National Certificate: Architectural Technology (NQF 5)
- National Diploma: Architectural Technology (NQF 6)
- Advanced Course in Construction Engineering Design and Draughting
- Advanced Course in Electrical Engineering Design and Draughting
- Advanced course in Plant Engineering Design and Draughting
- Project Management- Occupational Certificate (QCTO) NQF 5
African Academy Fees:
Consult the website for information regarding fees.
African Academy Applications:
Application foms may be downloaded from the website.